Monday, October 15, 2007

Fun Fact #1: Not all of my facts are fun or even facts

I decided to start this blog as a way to share my "fun facts" with certain people who miss their daily "fun fact".

These "facts" (which probably isn't the proper word for them) tend to be something I find interesting that I decide other people should know about. Even if they could care less about the subject. I'm sure that people miss hearing all my thrilling facts about Latin American dictators, women in colonial Mexico, and whatever else caught my attention.

My "fun facts" also tend to be opinions about people I interact with and things I observe. And while I realize that opinions aren't facts, I'm a pretty stubborn individual and often see my opinions as facts anyways. So the title still works.

No comments: