Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Fun Fact #23: I'm going to Oregon!

I'm officially headed back to Oregon in mid-February. I'm super excited to see everyone and I wonder if my Pittsburgh experience will make me appreciate Eugene more. I got an amazingly good deal on the tickets...

Oh, and I mentioned that Obama seemed headed for a win in New Hampshire according to the polls, but Hilary managed to squeak by. I'm really getting into this race, both for the Republican and Democratic nomination, because there's no clear front runner.

1 comment:

Hannah Truitt said...

Number 1. Hilary is G-d. Number 2, my entire retarded poly sci class seemed to think that just because Obama won in Iowa that he was going to have a clear shot at the nomination. Give me a break...I was one of 5 ppl that had the sense enough to realize that Hilary has been winning huge in polls for the last couple of months ALL over the nation. One win in a measley state does not give her the win for the nomination. Sorry, I had to vent to at least someone who has some sense about her. Anyways...I am excited that you got tickets to come visit...will you be staying with us or are you going for the other option that we discussed previously...lol?! Are you still planning on voting for Giuliani?! tough times for that guy...that is for sure. Vote Clinton...